Returns & Refunds Policy
What if you change your mind?
At The Secret Garden, we want you to be able to buy with confidence. However, if you would like to return your item to our garden centre we will be happy to offer a full refund* or exchange within 28 days provided there is proof of purchase and the product is in a resaleable condition. An exchange or credit note will be offered on sale items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
* Not including delivery
If there is a fault with the product:
We will attempt to rectify any faults that occur within 12 months* from the date of purchase. We will usually offer you a replacement or repair. Products must be accompanied by your proof of purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights.
* Subject to change due to manufacturer guarantee
To change or cancel an order made online:
- If your order has not yet been collected or delivered, you can cancel your order for a full refund.
- If your products have already been collected or delivered, you will need to follow our returns procedure as per below.
- Please contact us to change or cancel your order is by completing our form on our website or by emailing us email@example.com.
- Please have your order number and date the order was placed to hand.
Returns procedure for online purchases that have already been collected or delivered:
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition:
- Returns should be made within 28 days.
- If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange on the item.
- We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on perishable goods such as seeds, bulbs, flowers or plants unless they are faulty.
- A refund of the delivery charge will only be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods. We will not refund the delivery charge when a product is simply unwanted.
- Returns can be made by returning the goods to our garden centre. Simply take your order confirmation or invoice and the product you wish to return or exchange and tell the sales assistant you bought it online.
- Please contact us by completing our form on our website or by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us.
None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described.